The artist at work. Personalizing a leatherbound journal.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Virginia Gold Watercolour set

Virginia Gold Tin Watercolour set

As you know, I really enjoy making a vintage watercolor set out of any antique or vintage tin. This virginia Gold tin is one that I recently ran across. It has been now and turned it into a neat watercolor set. I added the Windsor-Newton / Cotman watercolors, some brushes, pencil and handmade dip pens. Also added a water siphon for adding water to the colors. This one has been sold. But if you are interested in having me make you a similar set, just contact me at my email address  kenscottart@att.net
Items included: Feather quill, water siphon, pencil and holder, three brushes and three dip pens. Also included is an envelop with additional dip pen nibs.

No comments: