The artist at work. Personalizing a leatherbound journal.

Monday, November 8, 2010

18th CENTURY BIBLES BY THE BIBLE MAN. PERSONALIZATION BY KEN SCOTT

THE BIBLE MAN BIBLES. 
If you purchase one of the wonderful Bibles the The Bible Man has to offer, 
I can add a personalization to it for you with a drawing on the front page showing your name and a folk art drawing of flowers, birds angles, etc for the price of $60.
This includes FREE shipping back to you.
 

Here are some of my samples of my current work along with drawings of old bookplates. Your drawing will be similar to those shown.
Other samples are shown elsewhere on this blog as well as on my website,  http://www.kenscottpouches.com

Check out the website for the Bibles The Bible Man has to offer, http://www.18thcenturybibles.org

Just purchase your Bible from him. He will ship it on to me for your personalization. 
Email me with the information (kenscottart@att.net) that you would like in the Bible and send me a check or money order for the amount of $60 to:

Ken Scott
739 Fletcher Avenue

Indianapolis, IN 46203

I'll let you know when your Bible and payment have arrived and when you Bible has been shipped out to you.


.

No comments: