The artist at work. Personalizing a leatherbound journal.

Monday, November 29, 2010

LADY CHURCHILL WATERCOLOUR SET.





LADY CHURCHILL WATERCOLOUR SET
SOLD.
As I've mentioned before, I am always on the lookout for a vintage watercolor set or an old watercolor tin. I recently ran across this old Lady Churchill tin in an antique store. While not a watercolor tin, I like the way it looked with it's old faded colors and nice patina. I decided to buy it and turn it into a neat watercolor set. I added the Windsor-Newton / Cotman watercolors, some brushes, three handmade dip pens. A pencil sharpenew and pencil and a water siphon for adding water to the colors. Size is approx. 3.5" x 5.5".  Contact me at my email address  kenscottart@att.net  if you are interested in having me make you a set similar to this one.

No comments: